Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you say it?

Valentine's Day is only a few days away and if you are a romantic, you have probably already planned something special to commemorate the day with your sweetie.  On the other hand some of you are starting to panic, because you just realized that you haven't even given it a thought and will rush out last minute to buy a card, chocolates and maybe flowers (and no I'm not just addressing the men).  Women can be equally as negligent in keeping that romance blooming year after year.  So how do you say "I love you, you are special?"  I'd love to hear your creative ideas and/or attempts.  My favourite is still a quiet dinner followed by a stroll together - nothing fancy but time spent together that says "I'm glad you're mine".
                      "The art of love... is largely the art of persistence." -Albert Ellis

No comments: