Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Blogging - what's the point?

Well, I'm blogging.  I started this once before and didn't get very far.  It went from a lengthy Christmas letter updating everyone on our lives as a family, and ended with a dwindling number of pictures added to the post to justify its existence.  Here it is 2010 and I'm making a renewed effort to blog effectively.  Of course, there is a bit more motivation behind this effort as I begin to communicate with my fellow bloggers on the topic of relationships.  My goal is "Strengthening Community Through Healthy Relationships". I do this by way of the counselling services I offer and 'blogging'!  So why blog?  Well, I want to hear from you.  You have alot to say about your relationships.  The ones that work well and the ones that don't.  Whether it is a relationship with a friend, sibling, parent, child, spouse, fiance, partner, neighbour or colleague, you have opinions and you have questions.  So join me - let's start a conversation about relationships and learn from one another. Keep it short, sweet and respectful and it'll be a great conversation between bloggers!
Scroll down to post questions or add comments.

No comments: